June 11, 2013
A: You want to start with your thinnest product and end with your thickest. This way everything can penetrate the skin. Your should apply products in this order;
1. Cleanser – cleans and eliminates a dead layer of skin.
2. Toner – prepares the skin, leaving it moist so it can better receive treatment.
3. Treatment/Serum – penetrates the skin, targeting specific skincare concerns.
4. Moisturizer/Cream – seals everything in and hydrates the top layer of skin.
5. Sunscreen – protects the skin.