May 13, 2013
Cristi, Lizzie and Andria share some of the products they use everyday, in makeup and skincare.
As you can see I’m a junkie- my portfolio contains the things I use almost every day and don’t leave home without!
1. Clarisonic Pro–I keep it in the shower b/c the handheld brush is waterproof and that way I actually remember to use it. I try to do it twice a day consistently to keep pores clear and vary the speed when I need some extra cleansing power.
2. Natura Bisse Diamond Gel Cream–great lightweight hydration and packs a huge anti-aging punch. Preserves skin tone and elasticity, and keeps skin glowy and moisturized throughout the day.
3. Natura Bisse AHA Cleansing Gel–for a fresh, squeaky clean. I have oily/combo skin so I need something with a lightweight exfoliant in a gel formulation to keep pores clear.
4. Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye Cream–lightweight, but deeply hydrating and anti-aging eye cream with subtle light reflecting component. Great under makeup.
5. SkinCeuticals UV Defense SPF 50–lightweight cream to powder finish and a fabulous makeup primer, this sunscreen isn’t greasy and I know I’m doing right by my skin in protecting it every single day.
6. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF–this broad range antioxidant fights free radicals and past sun damage, reducing the likelihood of abnormal cell formation linked to skin cancer and those pesky sun spots. Also preserves collagen and elasticity in the skin. This is an absolute MUST every morning.
7. Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment–my lips get dry easily, so I never go to bed without my favorite lip balm on. Fresh’s Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment keeps lips hydrated and protected. Since I also love to play with lip color at Houppette all day, it also gives my lips a much-needed break.
8. Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Rose–pretty, bright pink is the perfect swipe of color for spring and summer. It’s one of my faves and compliments many different makeup looks.
9. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst–long-wearing and easy to apply, Amethyst Caviar Stick is perfect for daily wear. I don’t like to have to touch up eye makeup throughout the day, and I know the caviar sticks will stay put from breakfast through dinnertime. They also make a great base for more dramatic looks if you’re going out with the girls after work.
10. Hourglass’ Hidden Corrective Concealer in Pearl–it completely covers and looks natural without getting cakey. Need I say more?
11. Laura Mercier Eye colors in cool, jewel tones compliment skin and eyes. I can get a natural or dramatic look from the colors in this custom palette of my favorite tones.
12. Laura Mercier Golden Bronze–this bronzer has just enough warmth and a subtle shimmer, and doesn’t look too faux on a lighter complexion.
13. Laura Mercier’s Loose Mineral Powder in Tender Rose–this is my foundation and one of my staples. Makes skin look perfect, and perfectly natural!
14. Laura Mercier Eye Basic in Flax–fabulous eye base that makes lids look flawless and preps them for eyeshadow application. Also helps eye makeup last all day.
15. Laura Mercier’s Secret Brightening Powder #1–sets undereye concealer and has subtle light reflecting quality. Keeps concealer in place all day.
16. Laura Mercier’s Cheek Colour in Lotus Pink–just enough color and a little pop of bright for the season. I love Lotus Pink paired with a bronzer.
17. Laura Mercier’s Finishing Brush–gives a perfect finish every time, the synthetic and sable bristles together make it easy to apply just the right amount of color every time.
18, Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara–my lashes need a little help, and the Faux Lash mascara gives just enough drama without clumping.
19. Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Ballet Pink–I wear this every single day on my lids, because it instantly brightens and compliments any look. Fabulous!
20. Laura Mercier’s Nail Lacquer in En Pointe–Fast-drying and hard-wearing, this nail lacquer instantly makes nails look fresh and finished, perfect for every occasion.