September 30, 2013
Next to fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation is the biggest age giveaway. Lighten up! You can prevent and treat dark spots with these fabulous formulas!
Natura Bisse Diamond White Brilliant Cream: This correcting cream visibly evens skin tone and restores luminosity, prevents the appearance of dark spots and effectively reduces and lightens hyper-pigmentation.
Natura Bisse C + C Vitamin Complex: Perfect for repairing skin after the summer! The C + C Vitamin Complex repairs skin damaged by the sun and environmental pollutants. It also renews skins elasticity and firmness.
Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector: This product just won a Best of Beauty Award from Allure Magazine. It is a multi-layer treatment that reduces stubborn discoloration and decreases the chance of dark spots returning.
Categorised in: beauty, product spotlight
August 21, 2013
Bree Wellons, interior designer and owner of Dilwyne Designs, tells us what’s in her beauty bag.
Natura Bisse The Cure Collection: I just started using this skincare line and LOVE IT!
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Sand: I’ve used this product for ten years and can’t live without it!
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 in Warm Bronze: This is a great loose powder to add a little extra color during the summer months.
Kai Body Glow – This is my summer go to fragrance and the body glow spray adds a bit of shimmer.
Butter London in Disco Biscuit – My fav color for summer pedis!
Categorised in: in the bag
July 17, 2013
No one wants to pack their full cosmetic collection and the last thing anyone wants to do on vacation is apply makeup. Here’s how you can achieve an easy look with just a few steps and a few products!
What to pack…
1. Tinted Moisturizer: Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Cream
2. Matte Bronzer: Laura Mercier Matte Baked Powder
3. Mascara: Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara
4. Eyeliner: Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool
5. Lip Tint: Fresh Sugar Honey Lip Treatment
Steps to take…
1. Apply tinted moisturizer; blend on face and neck. Natura Bisse’s Cure Sheer Cream is color-enhanced moisturizer with spf.
2. Dust bronzer on your forehead, cheekbones and on your eyelids. Choose a matte bronzer in a shade or two darker than your skin-tone. Matte powders help eliminate shine.
3. Use the Too Faced 3 Way right on the top lash-line. This makes your eyes pop and accentuates the lashes.
4. Take a tissue to the mascara wand before applying. This gives a more natural look. When it comes to summer waterproof is always a good choice!
5. Apply your lipstick! Fresh Sugar Honey is the perfect nude tint and it has SPF too!
Categorised in: makeup
March 18, 2013
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that protects skin from the damaging rays of the sun, prevents collagen and elastin breakdown and helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C applied topically can improve the health and appearance of your skin!
Check out this great article on revitalizing your skin with Vitamin C.
Categorised in: skin, skin care, spotlights & trends
March 26, 2013
Integrate oxygen into your skincare routine for bright, vibrant, clear skin. We love Natura Bisse’s Oxygen Line! Revitalizes, purifies and decongests the skin, restoring its youthfulness and glow.
Categorised in: skin, skin care