December 10, 2013
Swap your normal charcoal for purple to get a fun new look that will make your eyes pop!
Here’s how to do it…
1. Prime the eye with Laura Mercier Eye Basic from lash to brow.
2. Smudge Laura Mercier Plum Caviar Stick over the lid and into the crease, avoiding the inner corner of the eye (the inner corner will be brighter).
3. Using Laura Mercier Black Violet Kohl Pencil, line the upper and lower lash lines.
4. Smudge Laura Mercier Black Plum Shadow over the eye liner on the upper and lower lash lines to soften.
5. Apply Laura Mercier Sandstone Shadow in the inner corner and blend to the center of the lid to create a gradual fade into the darker shadow. Also apply to the brow bone for highlight.
6. Apply mascara and done!
Categorised in: makeup tip
December 9, 2013
Christmas is 16 days away! (Can you believe it?) You’re running out of time to get into the holiday spirit! There are cookies to bake, movies to watch, songs to sing and…nails to paint! Try this festive mani from Daily Something.
Categorised in: mani monday
December 6, 2013
Amy Adams looked fierce at the premiere of her new movie, American Hustle. We love the way her smokey eye makeup looked against her creamy complexion and near-nude lips. To achieve this look, Amy’s makeup artist used the following Laura Mercier products;
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Colour in
Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Twilight
Laura Mercier Graphic Liquid Eyeliner
Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner in Gunmetal
Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Crystal Fantasy
Categorised in: look we love