July 17, 2013
No one wants to pack their full cosmetic collection and the last thing anyone wants to do on vacation is apply makeup. Here’s how you can achieve an easy look with just a few steps and a few products!
What to pack…
1. Tinted Moisturizer: Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Cream
2. Matte Bronzer: Laura Mercier Matte Baked Powder
3. Mascara: Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara
4. Eyeliner: Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool
5. Lip Tint: Fresh Sugar Honey Lip Treatment
Steps to take…
1. Apply tinted moisturizer; blend on face and neck. Natura Bisse’s Cure Sheer Cream is color-enhanced moisturizer with spf.
2. Dust bronzer on your forehead, cheekbones and on your eyelids. Choose a matte bronzer in a shade or two darker than your skin-tone. Matte powders help eliminate shine.
3. Use the Too Faced 3 Way right on the top lash-line. This makes your eyes pop and accentuates the lashes.
4. Take a tissue to the mascara wand before applying. This gives a more natural look. When it comes to summer waterproof is always a good choice!
5. Apply your lipstick! Fresh Sugar Honey is the perfect nude tint and it has SPF too!
Categorised in: makeup