December 10, 2013
Swap your normal charcoal for purple to get a fun new look that will make your eyes pop!
Here’s how to do it…
1. Prime the eye with Laura Mercier Eye Basic from lash to brow.
2. Smudge Laura Mercier Plum Caviar Stick over the lid and into the crease, avoiding the inner corner of the eye (the inner corner will be brighter).
3. Using Laura Mercier Black Violet Kohl Pencil, line the upper and lower lash lines.
4. Smudge Laura Mercier Black Plum Shadow over the eye liner on the upper and lower lash lines to soften.
5. Apply Laura Mercier Sandstone Shadow in the inner corner and blend to the center of the lid to create a gradual fade into the darker shadow. Also apply to the brow bone for highlight.
6. Apply mascara and done!
Categorised in: Uncategorized