February 12, 2014
SOFT & SOPHISTICATED
1. Prime eyes with Laura Mercier Eye Basic in the tone that best suits your skin.
2. Smudge Laura Mercier Brown Copper Kohl pencil along the upper lashline and soften the line with a smudge brush.
3. Blend Laura Mercier Truffle in the outer portion of the crease, and along the lower lashline.
4. Brush Laura Mercier Baked eye color in Ballet Pink over the lid and on the brow bone for highlight.
5. Finish with Laura Mercier Tightline liner in black ebony beneath the upper lashline, and a generous application of Laura Mercier’s Faux Lash Mascara in Black.
Choose a soft pink blush to compliment the softness of the lip color.
1. Condition lips with your favorite balm—ours is Natura Bisse’s NB Ceutical Lip Recover Balm for a flawless pout all day.
2. Apply Laura Mercier 60’s Pink Lip Colour Crème.
3. Top with Laura Mercier’s Babydoll Glace.
SUBTLE & SWEET
1. Prime eyes with Laura Mercier’s Eye Basic in the tone that best suits your skin.
2. Apply the Rust Brown portion of Kevyn Aucoin’s Eyeshadow duo #210 in the crease and on the outer lid. Smudge what is left on your brush along the lower lashline.
3. Brush the Sugared Peach portion of Kevyn Aucoin’s Eyeshadow duo #210 over the inner lid.
4. Line the upper lashline with Laura Mercier’s Tightline liner in Black Ebony.
5. Apply a generous application of Kevyn Aucoin’s Volume mascara.
Choose a soft coral blush to mimic the general tone of the lip color. We adore Kevyn Aucoin’s Pure Powder Glow cheek color in Dolline-Apricot. For extra pop, top cheeks with the Hourglass’ Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light.
1. Line lips with a lip pencil close to the color of the lipstick you’ve chosen. For this look, we like Kevyn Aucoin’s Cerise Lip Pencil.
2. Apply Kevyn Aucoin’s matte lip color in Everlasting.
Categorised in: get the look