October 18, 2013
We just finished a fabulous Halloween-inspired photo shoot and now we have costume makeup on the brain! After all, it takes more than just a costume to look the part.
What would a cat be without a killer cateye?
Could you pass as a mermaid without cool blue shadow and sparkles? Yes, but why would you want to?
You NEED bold lips and eyes to pull off the flapper look.
Dressing as 80′s Madonna? Red lipstick and false eyelashes are required.
images via 1, 2, 3, 4
Categorised in: look we love, too faced
July 17, 2013
No one wants to pack their full cosmetic collection and the last thing anyone wants to do on vacation is apply makeup. Here’s how you can achieve an easy look with just a few steps and a few products!
What to pack…
1. Tinted Moisturizer: Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Cream
2. Matte Bronzer: Laura Mercier Matte Baked Powder
3. Mascara: Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara
4. Eyeliner: Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool
5. Lip Tint: Fresh Sugar Honey Lip Treatment
Steps to take…
1. Apply tinted moisturizer; blend on face and neck. Natura Bisse’s Cure Sheer Cream is color-enhanced moisturizer with spf.
2. Dust bronzer on your forehead, cheekbones and on your eyelids. Choose a matte bronzer in a shade or two darker than your skin-tone. Matte powders help eliminate shine.
3. Use the Too Faced 3 Way right on the top lash-line. This makes your eyes pop and accentuates the lashes.
4. Take a tissue to the mascara wand before applying. This gives a more natural look. When it comes to summer waterproof is always a good choice!
5. Apply your lipstick! Fresh Sugar Honey is the perfect nude tint and it has SPF too!
Categorised in: fresh, laura mercier, makeup, makeup tip, natura bisse, too faced
May 22, 2013
What better way to say “Congratulations”
Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette | Philosophy3-in-1 & Lip Gloss | Bond no. 9 Fragrance | Bliss Dorm Caddie Gift Sets | Deborah Lippmann Polishes & Healing Stones by Lilly Bracelet
Categorised in: beauty, bliss, body, bond no 9, color, for her, gifts, too faced
April 30, 2013
For a pop of bright this spring, don’t be afraid to shine! Choose a subtle, luminous eye color in a shade mimicking your natural skin tone, and highlight the upper and lower lashline, focusing on the inner corner. Pop a little of the bright shadow beneath your eyebrows on the brow bone, add a little mascara, and you’ve got a fresh, bright eye look suitable for every occasion this spring! Our faves for this look include Laura Mercier’s Baked Eye Colour in Ballet Pink, Too Faced’s Natural Eye Palette, and Kevyn Aucoin’s Shimmering Wheat Shadow Duo #203.
Categorised in: beauty, color, Kevyn Aucoin, laura mercier, makeup, makeup tip, too faced
March 18, 2013
Categorised in: beauty, color, fresh, hourglass, laura mercier, lips, nails, too faced, trends